Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Favorite Day

Well, it's official. I never thought I'd say this but, Monday is now my favorite day of the week. Why you ask? because of one simple thing: missionary emails. Recently, the email policy for missionaries changed and they can now email other people than just family. At first, I thought this would create no change for me because I like writing letters and, most of the people I keep in contact with are in the states so, what would be the point? Well, I forgot that I had several close guy friends who were outside the USA who sent me their email addresses. There were also a few friends in-state who asked for my email to forward their home emails to me. What a fun twist to my Monday. I wake up to a couple emails from those out of the country and then, as the day progresses, I get a couple more from all over the world. It's such a miracle to be able to keep in contact with close friends who are out serving the Lord for a year and a half to two years. And, hopefully, this will allow me to be able to keep better contact with them when I head out to serve a mission in.... (DUN DUN DUNNNN) 22 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so nervous but, extremely excited to serve the people of Ogden and to learn how to talk about one of my favorite things in Spanish (church). I know my Redeemer lives and that this is His will for me and I cannot wait to give my all for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment