Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You never know

Often times we get a thought to do something different then our plans. We may not understand why but figure it's not a bad idea and just go ahead and do it. Little do we realize that those moments can be when we are answering someone else's prayer or find an answer to our own by running into an old friend.

Today I planned to be on campus all day before going to dinner with some friends. I had homework to do and felt set to just sit at the library all afternoon. Well, I finished the homework I had brought and had a decent amount of time left so I decided to head home for a bit. As I was walking back to my apartment, I ran into an old friend and we got to talking about life and lessons learned. As I was talking and he seemed to get answers to questions he had I felt blessed with answers to my own problems in life. If I had not taken that thought of going home to heart, I would not have had that experience. God is in the details of our lives and will help us if we let Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment