Friday, October 12, 2012

"And a Little Child Shall Lead Them"

I was truly humbled this week. I started getting a cold/scratchy throat and could not focus on my school work because of the congestion it was causing. Well, I sent a message to some family back at home asking them to pray for me so that I could focus and get my work done as well as feel better. They all responded with the affirmative but, later, my mom sent me a text saying that my littlest brother had prayed for me to be better the next day. I was completely touched. It is amazing to see the faith of a child. It is no wonder Christ said to become as a little child. Their faith is unwavering and they are so innocent. The next day I did feel a lot better and I attribute that to the prayers for my sake and especially that prayer. I don't think I've ever had such a quick recovery over a cold. Yes, my voice is still not what it typically is but, it is better than it was and I do not feel sick. The power of prayer is an amazing thing and I am so grateful that I have such a great example as my littlest brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment