Sunday, January 27, 2013

Little did I Know...

Well, funny story... I was looking at my blog thinking if there was anything  I could/ wanted to write about. Then, I was seeing the "Popular Posts" and noticed one I had done several months ago after saying good-bye to a friend leaving on a mission. I had re-written the words to "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid to wanting to go on a mission right then instead of waiting until I was 21. Little did I know that October sixth would bring that wonderful announcement that young women could serve missions at age 19 instead of 21. I was reading the lyrics I had written and I just laughed at how clueless I was to the changes that were coming but, so willing to go out and serve the Lord with "my boys." It has been about 6+months since several of them left and it has been hard but, it is amazing to see the Lord's plan unfold and reflect as I prepare to get my mission call to be able to go out and serve the Lord for a period of 18 months. What an amazing world we live in....

For those who do not know what post I was referring to, it can be found at this link: http://cisprettyfishy4cfishy1992.blogspot.com/2012/07/part-of-your-world-sister-now.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment