Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cleaning til 3

Well, last night, after another Denny's run, I was left alone & awake at 2am. I was not tired at all but, everyone else had left for sleep or was about to hike a mountain in the dark. So, thinking how I would be tired the next day and had a cleaning check to attend to, I cleaned. I did all my chores except for the ones in my room because my roommate was asleep and I didn't want to wake her. Some people might think I'm crazy but, I got to wake up later than everyone else and then, I just had a little bit to do. I was done 2 hours before our cleaning check....I finished everything I needed to in an hour. This made for a relaxing Saturday morning. I enjoy that. So, yes it is lame to clean and be all by yourself but, it pays off in the end. :) That's my story for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment