Monday, February 6, 2012

Decisions Determine Destiny

I am sure that everyone has made decisions great or small. Right now, I am having an internal debate. You know those times where you want to do something but, you know it would be better if you didn't but, it's not necessarily bad if you do? Like eating chocolate! It's not good for you and it would be better if you don't eat it but, it's not going to kill you to eat it. Ya..... I'm having one of those internal debates. Then, when I had an idea of what I was going to do, it is pushed back into question. You want to but, you don't and then you shouldn't but, you should. ya......................... not fun. Oh well. That's part of growing up I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a happier note, I got to play piano today! I played "If Only [the Quartet]" from The Little Mermaid Musical. ♥ It made me very happy. Then, I've been watching some crazy music videos that a friend has told me about or my roommate showed me. They're quite hilarious. Enjoy with me:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I'm going to keep studying for an ASL test I have today. So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment