Friday, February 10, 2012

Starts Out So Small...

Well, I have not discussed too much about Whitney recently so, I'll describe the last 40 minutes there last night. So, I had just finished watching Tangled with one of the guys and we were seeing how the rest of the world was. Then, it begins.... A different guy throws a little Y-ball at me.... Big mistake. This starts a little war of throwing it at each other and fun tackling for it.... this leads to a war of 2-on-2 racing up from the basement to the 3rd floor, from the balcony to outside on the main floor, and all over we can. So much fun but, we all would end up in tangled up knots trying to keep each other away. I'm realizing more and more how much fun it is to be "one of the guys" and to just be crazy and random and don't mind if you come out with a few bruises/rug burns. In the last 15 minutes, two more guys joined the brawl and we ended 11:59 exhausted and in heaps on the ground. Then, I ran home and chugged an entire water bottle and ate a bunch of M&M's. haha ya, I love my boys! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment