Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Telling Tales and Missing Home

Well, life has continued to be interesting. My roommates and I have continually been sharing "boy stories" and hanging out with the guys next door. It is funny how excited a group of girls can get! :P Interestingly enough, most of these stories have been about, or come from, me. Now, I'm not going to go into details or anything because I can, I'm going to not give them because I can. So, this has been taking some of my sleep but, I'm keeping on top of my work and all that, like a good college student would. However, this has been a little too amusing to see girls freak out over the smallest things. We'll see where that story continues, shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To continue on with my life story, yesterday, I did an ASL (American Sign Language) practice session with my mommy over skype. After the signing was done, we just played catch up on each other's lives. Apparently, life is getting a little more stressful back home with the economy and the corrupted government and such back home. At this moment, I really wished I was home to give my daddy a great big hug and tell him how much I love him and how grateful I am for all the hard work he has to do and all the sacrifices he has given for our family. Sadly, I am a little too far away from home to just simply stop by and help out. Thank goodness that I have a Father in Heaven who can help comfort both my family and me. I know everything will work out and, even though my family is far away, I know they love me and they know I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment