Sunday, January 22, 2012

Turning Past Frowns Upside Down

You know those friends you've gone through a lot with that you never want to lose? I have a couple of those but, one in particular that is on my mind. Obviously, college does take a lot of my time and I'm trying to meet new people so, I do not talk to them as much. It is sad but, when you're trying to get to know other people and  get work done it makes sense, right? Well, I felt I should see how a friend was doing. I don't know why I felt this way but, I decided to see how they were. After we had chatted, well, texted, for a little bit, our answers had turned to one word ones so, I said I just wanted to check up on them and such. Well, this was taken in the wrong way. It hurts when people think you would say something or mean something in a horrible way. You think, "we've been best friends for a while and have been through a lot. I know you have troubles, as do I but, how could you think that way???" I know life can take some unexpected turns but, I've already lost a friend this year and almost lost this one a year ago. I do not want to lose a close friend over a dumb reason. Bleh.... Now I'm probably ranting but, it hurts when people think wrongly of you and you wonder how they could come to that conclusion. Well, hopefully my Sabbath will get better again. It was going really well, great even but, now I feel hurt. Can't wait for Home Teachers to come!!!! Haven't had those really in awhile. Then, dinner, stake choir, & tunnel singing. :) Plenty to look forward to and turn my frown upside down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment