Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wishes, Kisses, and Spankings

So, I have a pretty crazy family. I love them dearly. This evening, I went to a birthday party for my cousin. We ate pizza, cake, worked on a puzzle of London and, of course, sang happy birthday and gave her some lovely birthday spankings. We formed a "Spanking Machine" with all the cousins who were present to give her this lovely gift. Even though I tried to just be the recorder, I ended up having to join in the scheme. I am exhausted from such a fun evening but, it was quite fun spending it with people I love. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have included the video that was taken to share in the fun of the family. Hope others enjoy it as much as we did. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment