Tuesday, April 17, 2012

3 days left... is it a party?

Woke up today around 10:40. I finally got some much needed sleep! I hopped in the shower and semi got ready before going to eat some frosted flakes. A roommate is checking out today and a friend had her pan so, I sent another friend on a mission to go get it since I am not quite sure if that friend is awake. Well, the story ends as we got her pan she got ready to leave. Then, said good-bye to the first roommate as she headed off for summer. It's sad but, luckily, I'll see her in the fall since we have the same major.

Spent basically the rest of the afternoon working with a roommate on editing our footloose main sequence movie. A lot of work but, a lot of fun. It turned out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! Quite hilarious! We had a few visitors while we worked and we kind of crashed a study session but, all ended well.

One person that we hung out with was one of our FHE brothers. He is almost always over but, we love him to death. He's such a great guy and, we've decided, we're triplets (since he has a twin). I'm going to miss having him crash our dorm every day and having him play with his "toys" at our dorm. Today, I took a picture of him and his toys (FINALLY!!!).

Made taco pizza tonight. We added some extra stuff to it (bacon, extra sausage, and olives). It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy! I'd missed taco pizza. Luckily, everyone seemed to enjoy it as much as I do so, we have a few more "converts" to Happy Joe's taco pizza & taco sauce! YES! hehe Quite fantastic if you ask me....

After pizza, we had the premiere of our video with some of the boys (two of which were featured in the film). Then, we watched Footloose to add some happiness to our evening and since one guy had not seen it all the way through yet so, we sat down and watched it with him. Then, said good night and got ready for bed. It's weird to think after today, only two more days...


No comments:

Post a Comment