Monday, April 23, 2012

Saying "hello." Job hunts. & Sitting Around


Image Detail

After getting home, I spent a lot of time with the family. At church, I  scared a few people who did not know I was coming back so soon. It was quite hilarious but, when they would ask about college, I would continually miss "my boys" and some other friends.

Sunday night, I began the job hunting process. Who knew looking for a job could be so confusing?!?!?! Well, this continued into Monday with not much more done. I spent a lot of time texting some of "my boys" and facebook messaging others and skyping with some more. Who knew you could talk to people more when you are away from them then when they live right next door?

When I was not job hunting, I played piano. It is nice to play a real piano that is not completely out of tune! hehe I played some hymns and some music from the Little Mermaid musical. Ahhh!!! So gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment