Sunday, April 29, 2012

Growing Up & Moving Forward

Well, today was quite interesting. I went to my ward and got sustained in my first real calling (I do not really count YW presidencies and BYU Freshman ward in this because you basically have to have callings. They were and they were important, not going to lie but, this is still a big step). I have been called as an activity day leader for 8-11year old girls. This should be interesting.

Another big step- I went to the Single's Ward for the first time today.... Ever.... I lived to tell the tale! It was quite interesting. I enjoyed it but, it seems like such a small ward and I feel so small there. While I was there, I got to spend time with my roommate, and best friend. I had not realized just how much I had missed spending time with her! It was so wonderful to catch up on what has been going on and hearing stories from the past week. After all these adventures, I returned home and took it easy the rest of the night. I chatted with some of my boys this evening which is ALWAYS a  joy. They are amazing young men and I love hearing from them. It does not hurt that they remind me of Provo, either. Well, I think that is all I have to say today. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment